“Malekat Hukum” was founded by two senior figures, a Professor, a Senior Lawyer, and other partners.
The founders synergized with one goal, namely, to offer services in the field of law to all people who seek justice.
Prof. RA. Retno Murni, SH, MH, PhD.
- A professor of Law at the Faculty of Law, Udayana University, Bali as well as a Senior lecturer at the Department of Civil Law, Faculty of Law, Udayana University.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law, Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta (Bachelor and Master),
- Newcastle upon Tyne University, England (Ph.D.)
- Executive Advisor Lawyer to MH Law Firm.
Ngakan Putu Ardana, SE., SH., MSi., BKP.
Executive Strategic Tax and Legal Advisor
- Ngakan Putu Ardana holds a bachelor’s degree in financial management from the Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia,
- Master’s degree in tax administration and policy from the University of Social & Political Sciences, University of Indonesia.
- He also holds a law degree and has completed the PKPA PERADI Advocate certification (Special education for someone entering the legal profession).
- Ngakan Putu Ardana is a corporate Consulting partner with more than 16 years of experience with the Directorate General of Taxation (DGT) as an account analyst & representative.
Ni Luh Arie Ratna Sukasari, BSc (Hons.)
Administrator of Law
- With over 25 years of diverse business experience in the United Kingdom (UK) legal system, coordinating legal services lawyers, and strategically building practices and businesses.
- Educated in America at the Indiana University of Bloomington and the United Kingdom (UK) earning her BSC (HONS) at the University of Northumberland.
- After twenty years of living in the UK, Sari returned to Bali, Indonesia to take up her role as Administrator of Law, and a key strategic partner in MH Law Firm managing specialist lawyers, notaries, case file administrators, strategic consultants, and International and local mediators.
William Michael Lenihan
Integrated Investment & Strategic Advisory
- An Executive for over 35 years consulting for multinational companies specializing in strategic and analytical 360-degree business development,
- Michael is a clinical strategist specializing in think tanking
- Working with diverse industry sectors including corporate, commercial SME enterprises, and emerging innovative markets.
- Consultant in Integrated Investment, Strategic Advisory, and Global Trading providing expertise and knowledge to the private and public listed sectors working heads of companies, boards, leadership groups, key management, specialist teams, cross-cultural legal and economic organizations (NGO) communities, social-cultural, First Nation People (indigenous) leaders, land custodians, lawyers, auditors, accountants, International financial institutions, and investment hedge fund groups.
- Bachelor of Commerce Hons. London University, Dip Hons, in Analytical Strategist, Master of Economics Trinity University Ireland, Graduate of International Mediation (specializing in Conflict Resolution Management). Director of PT TAF Group, and PT MSR Global Trading.